Saturday, December 18, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Breaking News
Well. Kind of.

Just a few things I thought I should throw around for those reading-

1. I now have a tumblr blog thingie in addition to this here. I mostly created it so I could follow a couple friends, then realized I really like the posting style for things like videos, pictures, and random blurbs that I don't really find relevant enough for an entire post. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mix blogging websites (bit greedy, isn't it?) but I don't really care. For the latest video game and movie trailers, random wonderful things I've stumbled upon, pictures of cute kittens and more, head over to geekygirl09.tumblr.com or just follow the link to the right.
2. I finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood last night! Completely amazing. I'm still cleaning up the brain matter all over my floor from the MIND BLOWING ENDING. I'll probably post a review here soon, BUT it will be a day or two because I'm working on an article for...

3. New website Flush the Fashion, which will be online January 7th, has asked me to do some writing for them. They liked my blog, and contacted me on Twitter. Personally, I love the wonders of social networking. Hopefully this will be a great chance to get my writing out there a bit more, so wish me luck! I'll post a link eventually when it's up and published.

Well, I'd love to stick around and chat, but I've got a family Christmas to attend- oh boy oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment